1. Membership is a continuing Auto-Pay commitment, at $69.00per month. It is paid via Auto-Pay with EziDebit on a monthly basis on the first of the month. This may be cancelled at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All massages consist of a 5-minute period for consultation and undressing prior to your massage and 5-minute period post your massage for redressing and discussing future treatment needs, a correct expectation “on the table” is for 50 minutes.
3. The monthly member massage paid via Auto-Pay is only redeemable at the clinic where the member originally joined, however the membership price is available to a member at any Massage Addiction clinic
4. Please ensure you are on time for your massage. If you are late, the time comes off the length of you massage.
5. Any member account credit is redeemable for massage only and is not redeemable as cash. Unused account balance remains as a credit balance and may be used as credit against a purchase of a massage or in-clinic purchased gift card (balance cannot apply to online Gift Card purchases)
6. Any update to a members personal details are required to be advised by the member, including any change of residential address, email address or phone number, change of health fund, or any change in their credit card or account information prior to the next Auto-Pay date to prevent interruption of service.
7. Massage Addiction members can update their details by at www.massageaddiction.com.au, and then sign in using the MY INFO feature on their clinic sign in page, or alternatively can call or email their clinic where they are members
8. A member can roll forward their unused member massages for a period up to “three months” (90-days). If unable to use a massage that is due to expire as it is approaching expiry, a member can transfer that unused member massage to a third party. In the event the three month period passes, that massage then expires
9. Family Memberships are no longer offered at Massage Addiction.
10. Massage Addicition is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or items
11. Massage Addiction reserves the right to change clinic rules, regulations, and pricing at any time upon reasonable notice, such reasonable notice is deemed to be a maximum period of three (3) months
12. All members agree to follow clinic rules and regulations including massage terms & conditions, and accept that the clinic has the right to refuse or discontinue membership to any member for any reason
13. The minimum age for a massage is 16yrs of age. If under 16yrs, but no younger than 14yrs, massage is consented only if written parental consent is provided
14. Massages will be provided under the age of 14yrs however attendance at the clinic by a parent or guardian is required, and it may be required that the parent or guardian be seated in the room whilst the minor is receiving his/her massage
Cancellation of appointments
15. You may cancel your appointment without charge prior to close of business on the “trading day” preceding your scheduled appointment
16. Same day cancellations will incur a late cancellation fee of $50
17. Non-attendance or “no-show” results in forfeit of one prepaid massage, or equivalent charge if monthly prepaid massage has already been redeemed